Classes & Workshops
Jewellery Classes and Workshops
are held in the Central Coast Killarney Vale
- Hot Dot Designs by Carolyne Brennan founded 1986
My work is represented in private collections Worldwide.
I launched a designer jewellery range of handmade ceramic beads and pendants for Mulgara Gallery at Uluru in 1999, along with an exhibition incorporating my Ceramic work, while participating in the Artist in Residency programs.
Want to know what and where I started on my journey check out my Bio
- Hot Dot Designs School of Fashion Jewellery established 2003
Classes & Workshops - Jewellery - Ceramics - Wirework - Silk Knotting - Chain-Maille - Glass Fusing - design principals - Colour coordinating & so much more!!
- Learn in a stimulating environment, where women feel safe to express themselves.
- Students are encouraged to experiment with colour and design, and realize the power of a fabulous standout piece of jewellery - a one-off piece they can wear with pride.
- ROCK your STYLE at Hot Dot Designs
Services provided by Hot Dot Designs
Join the Hot Dot Designs Team & take a fabulous creative journey learning
to create and design Unique STANDOUT FASHION JEWELLERY!